Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mothers and their Kid's Education

Several times a thought passes my mind and it's about Mothers and their growing Kids. In growth part, the imparting of Education is an important aspect which Mothers do so nicely. It's difficult and a task full of patience to teach a kid.

I imagine my childhood when my mother must have taught me the first lessons of ABC & 123, what would have been her condition where I being so naughty and impatient. Every moment we kids would try to escape and reach to the Games, television or to my Bicycle.

Huh ! It's a humongous task and I can't even dream/think of teaching my Kids this stuff like ABC ... etc. I know it'll be prerogative of my Beloved Wife.

God ! - Mothers are truly exceptional and ur reward to Mankind.
I see them as Humanist by default

And then various chores of the day they have to perform.
Again, I reach to the same question " Where is her happiness, fulfilment of her wishes, her own Life".

~ Always Sacrificial in nature - ~

This World owes to the Mothers!

Note: Movies like "Taraa zameen Par" makes the role of mother very transparent for everyone to generalize. They love us even at our worst, What can be more profane than this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment